Friday, June 26, 2009

Of Kuudere



So, I was visiting a Bounty World out of desire to unlock a music track when I went passed the ditch to build some potential and renew my memberships.

15 minutes later, this guy jumps me outta nowhere and starts attacking and harassing me so I head back to the bank, take out a dagger and some food.

Walk out, DDS the poor sod to hell and pick up the loot.



Turns out the guy I mauled with my gigantic 6% Earning Potential was my bounty target.

Yeah.



I was also assaulted by a unicorn in Stealing Creation and got 92 Attack.




Rather unfortunate business with Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett. Hard to realize so many familiar songs were by this one man. All these songs I grew up alongside. Worse still, how Farrah's death was hardly noticed. My thoughts go out to these people's families for this ordeal.

No comments: