Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Of Sactioned Resplendence



No, I have no idea what the title means.

Whether such a title exists at all is debatable.

I've settled into my new computer, a beast of a machine. 9800GT, 2 Gigs of RAM and all that jazz. I was hoping for 4 gigs but that would mean the loss of Windows XP.

Unfortunately, I use this hulking monstrosity to play Runescape. The damned rig puts Fallout 3 at maximum detail with no noticeable slowdown and I use it to play RuneScape. This is the epitome of wasteful and awesome.

Internet is still capped.

I've stepped up training at Armoured Zombies with a Sacred Clay helm. Too bad the helmet seems to run out of charges within 50k experience. What's the damned thing made of ? Clay ?

Also, Barrows. It's awesome, I picked up 1.5 million at the cost of approximately 42k. Mostly paying for the first run's supplies. That's in one day*.

While typing that last sentence, I picked up a Champion Scroll from the zombies.

Lucky.

My first scroll was a demon. I went in with fire blasts and died. End of story.

In more interesting news, my membership is being canceled in 3 days.

In other interesting news, someone told my mother she could cancel my membership.

Regards, Boombaye1

*Dates, names, places and amounts subject to chan-wait, I lost the citation, where is it ?!

No comments: