Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Operation: Snowblind


When the new Christmas event hit, I had to join in, and it rocks! However I regret to inform you that it won't rock in the long term. I have sworn to spent the next 2 weeks fighting battles in the Land of Snow.

IN the meantime, I'm gonna show you the basics of snowball warfare...
1. Your equipment: Snowballs and the Snow globe.
The snowball is your prime weapon of choice. Without these, you are nothing.
The snow globe is your prime method of in-field reload. Use these wisely and you'll be on your way to victory very soon.

2. Your gear: Polar camouflage is your friend. Anything white can be used. Cover yourself with this stuff.

3. Your terrain: The Land of Snow is obviously covered in a thick layer of this white powder.
Polar camouflage is key to your success. You want to blend in to avoid the enemy or blend in and get the jump on them.

4. Your Enemy: The road to victory is paved with these monsters. Kill them off at all cost.

5. Retreat: If you find yourself pinned or outgunned, don't hesitate to run. Come back and fight another day.

6. Tips: Always keep a few snowballs with you at all times. It's better to have one and not need it than need one and not have it.
Reload whenever possible. You never know which confrontation might come next.
He who does not strike first, will be first struck.
The best defense is a good offense. Don't stand behind an obstacle and camp over there.

I hope this small guide can give you an edge in the harsh world of Snowball wars...I gotta go, some noob just unloaded 3 snowballs at me in the last 2 seconds.

4 comments:

Vaskor said...

Awesome! The exact guide I was looking for :-)

IVIilitarus said...

Thanks for linking my Blog there, I'm a big fan of RsReaders.

Unknown said...

Woohoo! RAWKS!

IVIilitarus said...

Thanks Fizz.