Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Of a Triumph



I'd like to dedicate this poem to Irene, my sweet, my love, my Godsword.


You changed my world with a blink of an eye
That is something that I cannot deny
You put my soul from worst to best
That is why I treasure you my dearest Irene.

You just don't know what you have done for me
You even pushed me to the best that I can be
You really are an angel sent from above
To take care of me and shower with love.


The market crashed and all that and I gave in and bought the sword weeks before it hit it's all time low. I coulda gotten it for a few million less but I caved. Her luscious curves, her gleaming spirit and her awesome destructive power called to me.

So yeah. I need mebbe 4 million 'til I can get my Whip, Amulet of Fury and Dragon Sq shield back. But the drop in prices will do well to aid this.

Check the chatbox.


Fun fact: If I had 99 Strength, all possible Strength boosts barring a Salve Amulet or Black Mask, I have just enough of a maximum hit with an Armadyl Godsword special attack to kill myself in one hit.

Regards, Boombaye1

No comments: