Saturday, January 5, 2008

Dedication and Patience...

I'm gonna set aside my goal for 60 Prayer for later. Much later. Something else has arisen and I'm gonna tend to it. I said in a previous post that I wasn't patient but highly dedicated when I really wanted something. Heres where it kicks in. The first day I saw the Dragonfire shield was the day I fell in love with it. But since I could never afford it or get a Visage drop, I let that one lie in the dark. Now, I'm really bored and I have no other excuse for starting on this. The reason I postponed the prayer goal was because that goal took far more effort than woodcutting. I also didn't really need the Chivalry prayer, it's more of a show off thing. But since now I am out of a shield, I can't train effectively anymore. I have calculated it approximately takes 1 day of constant cutting to get 1k Mage logs, I'm gonna use weekends to rest or maybe continue cutting. If I am successful, I will have 92 woodcutting and a Dragonfire shield. Wish me luck in this one, it's big...No, it's EPIC...

No comments: