Sunday, January 13, 2008

If a picture is worth a thousand words, this post is worth at least 8000...







Ooooookay, I've been doing a lot to raise my skills to prepare for Summoning. I am currently in the middle of Operation: Train all the skills that I totally neglected for a significant amount of time, a a catchy acronym for this is: TATSTINFSAT. This is gonna be a very picture heavy post. You have been warned...
Pic No. 1: That is one nasty li'l bug. (Pun intended)
Pic No. 2: Look in the chat box, it wasn't rehearsed. Weirder than that, we were both on the same quest, at the same part of it.
Pic No. 3: That lvl 2 Clue reward stank.
Pic No. 4: I got a Half key from desert lizards without Wealth on the 7th kill.
Pic No. 5: 75 Def. 'Nuff said
Pic No. 6: 53 Thieving. 'Nuff said.

No comments: