Monday, May 26, 2008

Of Fun

I spent the week having some fun...

Ice Titan at Clan Wars...

Group Shot ! From left to right: 0 Ice Dragon, KND321 and Me...

Blood donations are accepted...please ?...

Abyss Creatures: Short words, long meanings.

I ran into the army...this is one of their 'softer' drill sergeants...

Not one of our better games, I was the one who took the 5 damage...

Not better than before...

At least the Titan's on my side now...

Epic Blockage. The Pyrelord is mine...

I love this guy.


Leeches...why was I so excited about that ?


*ahem* w0000000000000000000000000000000000t !
No Ravens in sight. I'm leaving members soon and it's too late.

Big level, lots of stuff.


Aye. Big one.


My stats as of...yesterday. May already be out of date.

I joined Blessings. Smaller clan than the hype makes you think =P

Regards, Boombaye1

No comments: