Friday, May 9, 2008

Of Runescape

Anyone who keeps up with my blog will know that I recently went on hiatus from Runescape. With their new and perhaps upcoming graphics update, I just feel tempted to come back. My level 100 character is currently parked out in Lumbridge in her Elegant outfit, Dragon Scimitar and Dragon Sq shield.

Once I remove these items, I won't be able to put them back on until I get my membership back. I know JaGex did this to members from using their more powerful equipment on less well equipped free players but I still want to be able to re-equip them but NOT use them in any way. I want to train my Combat stats but I can't do it wearing full member's gear.

I can be more than a bit of a show-off. I like walking around in a 1 million+ casual outfit.

Really, the elegant: 200k for the full set.
Dragon Square Shield: 700k when I bought it.
Dragon Scimitar: 100k
Amulet of Glory and Ring of Wealth: 60k for both. prices dropped badly.
Headband: 6k

Total: +-1066k

It is also my main indicator of the fact that I was members once. I mean really, who is gonna go through the effort of going through the hiscores for my name to look up my members skills ? Mining, smithing, fishing and woodcutting are good non-combat skills I could consider training but really, no combat: no fun.

Regards, Boombaye1

No comments: