Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm back...


My connection went bang and you know the rest...If I'm not on RS for more 2 days, people might think I'm lying comatose on a hospital bed. Tears of Guthix gave me 33 Summoning. I learned the true meaning of boredom. Valentines day is on its way and cCupid is loadin' up his 50. cal sniper rifle with extra power arrows and I'm happily back in my home territory again. 1 more thing, I'm gonna turn into irritating fanboy mode and say I was one of the lucky guys who saw Zezima months ago...the next day I lost my whip to a keylogger -.-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im confused... so you saw zezima(wop-dee do) and then you lost your whip... or are you... i dont get it :( oh well 1 more thing! were you really in the hospital?... now i feel really dumb :( mabe i should delte the message but then why am i still going on? umm... these are the questions that hunt me. well congratz on um... anything you have done that is worth me saying congratz :)

IVIilitarus said...

...I wasn't in the hospital. I think Zezima is like a bad luck charm...and I did get a couple Summoning levels and a crafting level. Thanks Marlaine for the battlestaves idea.