Saturday, January 24, 2009

Of Seeteufel

Well, after a good 30 days of work, toil and a little crying, I've cobbled together enough for the Saradomin Sword. At the cost of my Whip and a certain Dragon Square.

I've found it to be a good all round weapon in general and it matches well with the skilling outfit.

I signed up with a new 100+ clan by the name of Glory of Saradomin. Great bunch of high rollers. Hell, their entire clan has an activity system, be active in the clan, events are held daily, less activity, greater chance of getting the gem-toed boot.

In a word, I had some great fun with them.

I named my Saradomin Sword Kardiac. A KO with that thing is called Kardiac Arrest. Geddit ?

Special thanks to the penguin spies and the level 60 Summoning they gave me. I named my new pet squirrel Nightbringer.

Stuff I achieved since the last post which I may soon regret: Saradomin Sword, 89 Attack, 60 Construction, 60 Summoning, 60 Crafting, 58 Slayer, 74 Range along with 1 million Cooking and Fishing Experience.

Regards, Boombaye1.

No comments: