Friday, March 14, 2008

Whip...money...Marlaine and something 'bout Dan Brown

Due to my need for money, I'm planting Ranarrs while woodcutting for that needed boost. I'm 58 exp away from 42 Farming. I ran into Marlaine earlier. Yes, I know her worlds are about 2000 miles off the ones I use but I needed a world that wasn't crowded and 158 registers as good enough so I headed there. Pretty soon, I saw that I had 664 exp till 40 Summoning so I headed to the obelisk. My heart skipped 1...mebbe 2 or 14 beats when I right clicked and the words 'Marlaine level-131' is sitting there. Normally, I woulda just skimmed by 'level 131' like nothing but 'Marlaine' is what stood out...and pretty soon, we chatted for 'bout 5 mins and went our separate ways. She really does say 'smiling' in the game and not just on the blog !

Dan Brown's Deception Point is excellent. Read it twice within 24 hours. The suspense and realism is what really seems so cool.

Just got the level ! I can now grow...curry and evil turnips. Wow, that is soooooo worth the effort.
I should have Miranda (yes, I do name my weapons...don't judge me) soon, within the weekend hopefully.

Regards, Boombaye1

No comments: